sábado, 10 de janeiro de 2009

in english

It is soooo good when you realize that your life and every road you have taken made and make sense...

Even when you feel that the world will not aplaud you for what you are doing, you find you have to do it yourself and clap your own hands.
Later everything fit in place.

On my thesis, I studied how the self-discourse is constructed along history. It is a fact that we describe our past like a coherent story.
Eventhough we know that the discourse of our life is a construction, our life is actually built by roads and paths we accept, that come and go, and latter make all sense because it is part of our own being.

Once in a while we feel that our past is actually part of us.
That the thesis is conected to the MA dissertation...
And that London is not that far.

To Ali. Welcome!

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

London? Did I hear London???
I remember well you talking about London. We were eating that wonderful food of Regina, you had a big map, and when you opened it your eyes smiled.
You pointed Camdem Town, you told me about Tony, that one from Caledonian Road.
You described the tree outside your window, and most times I looked at the one outside my window, I would remember what you said about spring: from night to day, that dry and dead piece of winter wood awakes full, unbelievably covered with flowers, and bees.
You warned me that Leicester, Gloucester, Worcestershire sound not any close to how we write it. You also told me that, if you knew me well, I would not be back, if I moved to London. And you were so right.
Come visit me woman!
x x
Lu

Diego Cesario disse...

In Inglish: I miss you Cacete!

Anônimo disse...

cool,but aren't you missing something?